Coulterville, Illinois
Coverage Area

When I was preparing to move 6 months into my contract, a customer service person said my contract would decrease to a 1 year contract. After the 1 year was up, I called to cancel my service.

Now conveniently, that was not a true statement and they deny it ever being said because to service person neglected to type it into his note. Now besides the $140 cancellation fee, they are charging to return there receivers $10 each.

The service sucked, costed too much and now cost more to dig. DON'T GET DISH NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "the whole network" of dish network service from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $153 and wants Dish Network to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lying crooks. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments