Kirksville, Missouri

Last summer I made the mistake of leaving Cable One and having Dish Network provide television and internet service. It started out with Dish installing my satellite.

The 2 installers said that there would be a separate person come in and install the internet. This was obviously a ghost because I was mailed a box of junk parts and was expected to install my own and do it after 8 pm at night. I was supposed to call customer support if I had any problems. I called for 2 solid months and just kept getting the same runaround.

I never received any actual help. I finally got the internet to work and cancelled it 3 days later because it was so slow. Well I have been turned over to the collection agency and charged over $400.

They are claiming that I returned the equipment damaged. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Comments

Mike.H_DISH
League City, Texas, United States #586129

Hi my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH. I understand it can be frustrating when you do not get what you wanted and charged for it.

I am happy to check into this for you, did you cancel the DISH TV services as well? What was the equipment you are being charged for?

Would you send me an e-mail with the phone number on the account so I can better help you? My e-mail is; michael.houston@dish.com