I signed a 2 yr contract wanting 200 channels they gave me 100 and when i called them they said i ordered 100 then they changed my order so I could not get out from under and of course charge me more then my pay date was changed and they said they did not care so I guess I need to write a bad check? ???

...

whatever I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and it has put a real hardship on me I am wondering if the attorney general would like to hear this? I shall find out

Comments

Today was my scheduled appointment to have a second receiver installed. I left work immediately when the technician called at approx.

1430hrs and said he was in route. Upon my arrival though, the technician informed me that he did not have an order to add a second receiver, which was the only reason a tech would need to come to my location. So we called Dish customer service who could not help, so then, we were transferred to an account specialist. The account specialist then informed me that the technician was there to relocate a television.

I informed the account specialist that this was bad information because I never requested to relocate a television as my television will continue to remain in the same location as when I signed up for dish. I also informed the account specialist about the agreement that I had made on September 1, 2012 over the phone with an account specialist which was; reconnect service with 200 channels(59.99) NFL Red zone(4.99)add second receiver(0.00)3 months premium channel(0.00) all under a 12 month agreement. This is what I was offered, so this is what I agreed to. The account specialist then informed me that that was not possible and that I would need to purchase a receiver.

I then informed the account specialist that I did not wish to purchase a receiver, but only wish to have what I agreed to on September 1, 2012. The account specialist then informed me that there were no notes from that September 1st conversation, but was able to verify that that was the day that my service was reconnected and my technician appointment was also scheduled. I then informed the account specialist that I wish to disconnect my services if the agreement that was made on September the 1st did not stand. The account specialist then informed me that I was under contract for 7 more months because of an alleged equipment upgrade.

I then informed the account specialist that this information was also incorrect and the this issue was told to me that it would be cleared up on several different occasions because I never had an equipment upgrade the entire two years that I was with Dish Network nor had I requested an upgrade. Our call was then disconnected at no fault of mine. I then informed the technicians that I was having issues with Dish and that I would need to get things cleared up before they could proceed. I told the technicians that they could leave until this was cleared up.

The time now was approximately 1530 hours. I then proceeded to call Dish back and informed the representative that I was in the middle of a discussion with an account specialist when the call was abruptly disconnected. I was then transferred to another account specialist who I then explained everything to all over again. After she informed me that the agreement that I made on September 1st was not possible, I agreed to immediately discontinue my services with Dish Network and to ship back the receiver.

This was a very bad experience, as I lost time from work and there was absolutely nothing accomplished besides a massive headache which I am feeling this very second as I type.

I am writing this in order to help improve customer service relations with loyal customers as myself who hold up to their agreements. One issue is that their always seemed to be a breakdown of communication from one customer service representative to the other.

There also seems to be a lack of notation to customer accounts which may be part of the reason for this massive headache. Please review some of your polices as this was a very bitter end for me with Dish Network that could have been resolved.

1. Written by Anony on June 27, 2011• When I signed up for Dish, I spend ~1 hour talking to the lady who signed me up for the Dish tv.

I explicitly (multiple times) mentioned to customer care lady of dish network that I do not want any contract. • Dish lady who signed me up told me that I will not be signing up for any contract. Dish lady told me that I have to pay some extra money for not signing contract which she can compensate by sending me a 50$ visa card. I have not received any 50$ visa card yet.

• Moreover, Dish lady in end of call also played a tape with a contract. I told Dish lady that I am not willing to sign for contract. So, Dish network lady told this is only tape she carries and I have to listen to it to complete transaction. Dish network lady promised me at end of call that I am not signing for any contract.

Now when I am trying to cancel Dish, they say that I am in a contract. This is unbelievable. Awful customer care response when you are trying to disconnect.

So, if you are not signing for contract like me, then I will say never go to dish as they will Rip off. NEVER BELIEVE WHAT DISH SAYS TO YOU.

• When I signed up for Dish, I spend ~1 hour talking to the lady who signed me up for the Dish tv. I explicitly (multiple times) mentioned to customer care lady of dish network that I do not want any contract.

So, if you are not signing for contract like me, then I will say never go to dish as they will Rip off..

I know how u feel. They shut down my account because I would not pay 100.00 for a new reciver that I never got.

They said that UPS drop on my front porch, and when I told them I didn't get it they more or less said we don't care.

I was hung up on several times and they even blocked my access to look at my account online, because online it said under equipment that it was never deliveried. I'm going to contact a lawyer because I feel they have broken their contract with me.

I apologize about the confusion. We make every effort to provide accurate and consistent information to our customers. When you upgrade your account and are on a pre-paid account you must pay for the services before we add them. If you do not have the funds at this time we recommend you upgrade your channels once you do have the funds. If your account is not a pre-pay account you are able to make changes and the charges will show up on the next billing cycle. PPV coupons do expire after a certain amount of time, if you have not used these in time I can look at your account and see if we can issue you some more. When you change a package and were grandfathered into a previous channel or package that was available you will no longer be able to receive that specific channel or package without subscribing to the whole package, I do apologize if this was not fully explained before making the changes on the account. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Alicia Brink

DISH Network

Alicia.Brink@DISHNetwork.com

i waited over months for my free ppv movie coupons i do not have a computer and they gave me a number to enter but they said it could only be ordered on their automated system. i tried that and they say my coupons expired. i have not used any of them and i am disappointed in the whole process of this company i will try after the holidays to contact them again and if i cannot get a satisfactory answer i will cancel and if they try to make me pay a fee for cancellation i may be addressing a lawyer concerning their process with customers.

I know how you feel. Here is my story-

This email is to everyone at dish network who thinks they are doing their best to serve the customer better. I am a loyal customer since 2005. I recommended dish network to 9 of my friends over the time. Today I called dish network to add my favorite sport channel(582). The representative added the channel for me. I was very happy with the customer services. But after an hour i noticed that I am missing my another channel(818). I called dish network again, I was sure they will fix the problem in a seconds. But my nightmare starts. The representative says previous representative made an error while adding channel 582 and he can not add the channel back because now it is on a package. In order to get this channel i have to buy a new package which will cast me extra $30 in top of my bill. I asked him if i can talk to a manager. I was holding for manager for 25 min. after that he says he will transfer me in 2 min. But after 5 min he hang up my call. I called dish network again. same story, but this time I do talk to a manager after holding 20 min. The manager's Id number is 6WE, her name is shontell. I was honestly hoping one of two things from a manager at dish network. Could I get a discount on the mega package? or If she really feel my frustration say that she is sorry. She did said sorry, but she had to. I felt she does not care AT ALL. She said she can not do anything for me. I asked her, "so basically i have to pay because of dish networks mistake". She said "yes".

Any ways last thing is- while i was waiting to talk to a manager, the automatic recorder was playing "dish network has world class customer service". I guess I am not a customer in that case. This question to every one in dish network who works hard for the service that they provide to customers- do something about it. If you put a drop of poison in a milk glass, entire glass is bad. Do you want this?