On 11/09/2015 there was a Fraud payment that DiSH Had took out of my bank card witch was $90.56 . My bill is suppose to be only $36.75 at the time because if the free 6months .

The free 6months was not due untill Feb. I HAD called and told them thr next day why was there a overpay and they had apoligize Repeatly and said that i cant get the amount back on my card . I had to credit it off of dish network . So now as of today I called and heard the voicemail of my billing amount it said $86.42 my bill should never be that much at any point , total of $61.00 then HE SAID IT WILL GO DOWN IF I TAKE THE PROECTION PLAN OFF IT WENT DOWN TO $42.46 .

I asked him to speak with a manager and he told me anything you want to ask i have tge answer for it . we switch over to the manager . I ask her what is my amount due she said $61.52 with the protecion plan off it will be $52 and something . i ask her Repeatly WHY YALL GIVING ME DIFFERENT PRICE AFTER DIFFERENT PRICE .

I just wanted my money that they took off extar because i have more bills to PAY .

I HATE DISH . FRAUD 2.07.2016

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 07, 2016.

Comments

They are taking dumps in customer's wells!

Dish network is a sinking ship