2.0

I have been a loyal Dish customer for 2 years. I called Dish and asked for a one week payment extension.

I explained to Dish that I needed this extension due to a family members death. I was refused an extension even though I have made all of my payments on times. I have referred numerous family and friends to Dish over the last 2 years.

I would bring my loyalty to another cable/satellite provider. At least they will work with their customers on payment arrangements/extensions.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

SatelliteFan
Mesa, Arizona, United States #1002243

Two reasons you would be denied, and not a single agent at Dish would be able to help you with that. It is all computer generated.

The first is that you are a Pay In Advance customer, and all payments must be received prior to the start of a new service period. The other reason would be if you are over $200 owed to Dish at the current time.

If you are, paying a minimum to bring it under $200, you would then be able to go as far as a 9 day extension, at a cost of $9. This is all after already past due by 45 days of service.