2.0

I have been a loyal Dish customer for 2 years. I called Dish and asked for a one week payment extension.

I explained to Dish that I needed this extension due to a family members death. I was refused an extension even though I have made all of my payments on times. I have referred numerous family and friends to Dish over the last 2 years.

I would bring my loyalty to another cable/satellite provider. At least they will work with their customers on payment arrangements/extensions.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of billing department from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

SatelliteFan
Mesa, Arizona, United States #1002243

Two reasons you would be denied, and not a single agent at Dish would be able to help you with that. It is all computer generated.

The first is that you are a Pay In Advance customer, and all payments must be received prior to the start of a new service period. The other reason would be if you are over $200 owed to Dish at the current time.

If you are, paying a minimum to bring it under $200, you would then be able to go as far as a 9 day extension, at a cost of $9. This is all after already past due by 45 days of service.