2.9
Coverage Area

I just want to pay my bill!!! When i signed up for dish i had to give them a credit card for auto payment.

A few months back i decided to call my payment in and do a draft out of my checking, no problem. Credit card was stopped and checking was drafted per phone call. Will now they say a check was reversed so they can only take a credit card for six months. My bank says nothing was ever returned and i also knew that this was not right.

So dont you know there is not one single person at dish network that can fix this error! Last week when i ask to speak to a supervisor i was told there wasnt one available and no they could not call me back! Their accounting records leave much to be desired also. They said i paid with a credit card last month, when the bank statement i was holding said i paid with a check and it cleared!

So frustrating that no one can help me! Their solution go to western union and pay cash-WHAT!!

Never mind that is an added expense for me and a big waste of my time! Worst customer service ever!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments