2.9
Coverage Area

I just want to pay my bill!!! When i signed up for dish i had to give them a credit card for auto payment.

A few months back i decided to call my payment in and do a draft out of my checking, no problem. Credit card was stopped and checking was drafted per phone call. Will now they say a check was reversed so they can only take a credit card for six months. My bank says nothing was ever returned and i also knew that this was not right.

So dont you know there is not one single person at dish network that can fix this error! Last week when i ask to speak to a supervisor i was told there wasnt one available and no they could not call me back! Their accounting records leave much to be desired also. They said i paid with a credit card last month, when the bank statement i was holding said i paid with a check and it cleared!

So frustrating that no one can help me! Their solution go to western union and pay cash-WHAT!!

Never mind that is an added expense for me and a big waste of my time! Worst customer service ever!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of billing department. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned billing department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments