Dish TV keeps raising my bill. I was suppose to have the same price for 12 months but my bill has been high since month three.

After they took off my premium channels my bill has been high ever since I get the run around when I call and my bill keeps climbing. Where is the 12 month deal I signed up for?

If they tape conversations they can listen to mine and see the price I was told back in April 2015 and tell me what happened to that deal. I would love to know.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 13, 2015.

Comments

SatelliteFan

The advertised rate for the first twelve months is only for the package price. You still have dvr fees, additional tv outlet fees, receiver capability, if you maintained the Dish Movie pack, etc.

those are not calculated into the package price. Also, at month 5 or 6 you had the pro plan free and that expires. So now if you choose to maintain that, it is $8 per month. Lastly, there is no price guarantee.

Your contract states as much.

If your service cancelled at anytime, for something like non payment, you forfeit all credits and offers. If you restore service, you can avoid the ETF by continuing your 2 year times commitment, but with the forfeited credits.