Coverage Area

Dish network is not all they claim they are. First of all, they claim that they don't fluctuate like direct t.v as far as pricing is concerned.

That's a lie. I had there bundle package which included: telephone (they said I needed it to increase my upload speed because they don't guarantee that speed and I needed it for work), internet (because I work from home) and I also had cable. I was told for one month that my bill is $240.00, another month it was $275.00, the next month it was $187.00, the following month it was. $137(which was what they told me it would be), then it was $240.00, then $260, then they told my next bill will be $187, but it turned out to be $245.00, and the last bill was $381.

Now I never changed anything. Prices just kept changing.

The next thing was, their technician went up into my attic and didn't close it up right. My electric bill that normally runs about $160.00 all of a sudden was over $500.00 because these air was working extra hard to cool off my house. It was seeping out somewhere.

I called them to let them know that this has now happened. They told me that I had to pay the bill, that it's not their fault.

But never sent anyone to my house to see that was true.

Lastly, everytime a tech would come out, the same t.v would not work right the very same day, and sometimes the next day.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network bundle package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments