Dont ever EVER get Dish. They sold us a bundle package that was 90.00 including the internet, it was confirmed by the technician when he installed the sattelite but when he left we could get no on demand or anything.

When we called customer service, if thats what you want to call them, they told us that the internet provided was not good and I would have to find our own provider to our area. We would have been paying double that was promised. When I called their customer service again, who are absolutely worthless, they proceeded to tell me I was bound by a contract. It didnt matter that they lied to do it.

They connected me to their account specialist who are twice as worthless which then tried to tell us they never promised this or that, we are right, you are wrong. Then its on to the 'presidents office' which is supposed to be the upper eschelon of problem solving but really not and they read from the same script. The bottom line is they lie to sell the product then penalize you for not wanting them. They are no better than scam artist.

To top it off, they took payment out of my husbands social security disability account without authorization. 500.00 out of a mans disabilty money.

When I asked if they were going to get my husbands medicine or buy his food, they blew me off. They are a vile and disgusting business

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments