Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed up for Dish in May 2016...The dish rep told me that with the top 200 channels and internet i will pay 161.84 taxes included...the rep never told me about prorated fees, 2year internet agreement, also the rep said my payment want come out till june 12-18 2016...Rep said he waived all fees to make it 161.84 taxes included...well in a span of 3 months i accumulated a bill over 800dollars...161.84 × 5payments...i was given a credit for $50/$50/60 plus i paid $272 /$58 but still my bill is over $350 ...still in the month of August...dish didnt honor nothing the lying deceitful rep said and they(dish) screwed up my order by not giving me my 200 channels my internet...they hooked up cable one day had to call back get internet then dish"upgraded me to what i initially asked for....from may 12,2016 - august 12, 2016 shouldnt be 900$ ...when my bill taxes included suppose to be 161.84....Dish reps lie and ***...

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments