My name is Reginald Byrd cable is on in my name at 329 chesley ave. I turned it off months back Brenda Louise Lenior turned it back on.

I found out from remote requst . I do not live on chesley .(510)860-7184 is my phone number Brenda

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network cable service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Littleton, Colorado, United States #938945

anonymous,

I wouldn't recommend posting your sensitive information in public view like that, although would be happy to help you with this situation if I could please get your information at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can look into it and see what we have going on. Your efforts would be appreciated!