Pageland, South Carolina

I have had the worst experience with dish network!! They are the worst cable company they don't help you with a dang thing when you need help, and they won't work for you also they have a smat a** attitude when I call... I also forgot to mention I have to call every flipping month to get our service straight so I'm done with dish network first of June I'm switching ..I advise anyone thinking of getting dish network to look elsewhere bc if you get dish you'll regret it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cable service. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cable service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

SatelliteFan

I have had dish for many years, and have not regretted a minute of it. Actually, I encourage more people to switch.

You think Charlie Ergen doesn't want more money, and doesn't want to fight to make you happy to pay it to him? They are still the lowest cost delivery, with the best equipment, and greater selection of channels.

When comparing my bill to a family member that has their competitor, my everyday price is still $5 less than theirs with their $15 credit applied monthly. That means my service is $20 less than their bill with better equipment, and every single channel we can possibly have.

I agree