2.7
Coverage Area

I cancelled my Dish service today after many years of service. They tried to talk me out of leaving by offering me the Hopper for free for the first year.

They said they could reduce my bill by 60.00 per month but then they told me it would go up after a year. In other words after a year it goes back up to what I am paying now. When I didn't *** she told me that I would have to pay $10.00 per receiver to Mail them back and pay $140.00 dollars cancellation fee for one of the receivers that was upgraded. I explained that the box was automatically upgraded when the service tech came out to replace the broken one.

I was never told that the receiver was under a 24 month contract. That doesn't even make since. We havent been under a contract with them for years. This means if you upgrade any of your equipment, that piece of equipment will be under a contract so if you leave Dish after your initial contact has expired you will have to pay ccancellation fees.

I will never switch back to dish. They never offer their loyal customers anything. They only offer you a deal when you want to switch. We've had the same old equipment for years except for that one receiver.

Dish sucks! You pay through the Ying yang when you quit them.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments