2.5
Coverage Area

Hooked up on Friday before last and spent the entire weekend trying to get it to work right. I told the salesman that sold me the contract I do NOT have internet and he continued to tell me all of the things i could do with their service.

Did not mention I had to have Internet to do them. Could not get search to work. Was told by one very not helpful cs person I had to have Internet for it to work. Thankfully not true.

I told one cs person on that Monday's call that with all of the trouble I have had I wish I had not changed from directv. The next day found they had cancelled my service and sent me a $110.34 bill for disconnect. If I had the money I would have paid it and went back to directv. One cs man even did a huge angry sigh in my ear when I asked for a manager.

Hate this company. Horrible customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of cancellation policy. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments