Tanque Verde, Arizona
1.3
Coverage Area

Dish network

Dish network changed my credit card. 15 months after I canceled dish.

I was told I was not canceled I was in some 9 month grace period where they can start charging after 9 months. I don't even have dish and they did provide a service to me or my family.

Change your card number after you cancel. Dish is dishonest with its practices and big corporations should be put on trial for the unauthorized charges they make to someone's card.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of cancellation policy from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

SatelliteFan
Mesa, Arizona, United States #1002241

Even if you change your card, it is still your responsibility to pay or dispute any fees in a reasonable time, so had they not charged you, it would have been sent to collections and affected your credit. Even through dispute, you likely would have lost.

That all said, Auto charges typically only happen for equipment fees, and early termination, so you likely still have an amount due. That may still be reported to collections.