1.6
Coverage Area

In fall of 2013, I was moving and contacted dish to cancel my service. Was told that I would not be able to cancel until I brought the boxes into a dish store and returned them, but that they would put my service in deferment for 9 months for 5 dollars a month.

Could not find a store before my move and the cable boxes got put away and forgotten for a year until I had to move again and contacted dish to find a store near me to drop them off at. Was told this time that they would send a box to me to return them which I was not told the first time. Then the woman told me that I would have to pay an early termination fee, which she told me was $250, then later changed it to $450 and later on in our conversation stated that it would be $150. The boxes were sent back to them and now a few months later, I received another charge on my credit card for $122.

Contacted them about this fee and was told that this is my early termination fee.

As they state that they record all phone conversations, I requested transcripts of the conversations during each of my phone calls with them. Have not received any documents even though I had requested them, nor have I received any paper documents from them stating that my account is closed and done.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Littleton, Colorado, United States #954895

anonymous,

I appreciate the correct assistance provided already. Please email me your account number and four-digit PIN at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can further assist you.

Mesa, Arizona, United States #946661

The only way to get call transcripts is by subpoena. As far as requesting contract info, call in and ask for the office of the president or loyalty dept