I changed from direct t v to dish network because there was a deal should have known better I am an old lady and t v is my only entertainment , and it would help my limited income I ordered 200 channels for 39 dollars they gave me 120 and when I called to complain they raised my amt after I signed a 2 yr contract they keep switching my channels I never know what I can watch . I keep complaining and they do nothing not even a call back I suggest to all if you are with direct t v stay with them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Hi, this is Alicia Brink. I'm with DISH Network.

I apologize there was so much confusion regarding your pricing. We make every effort to provide accurate and consistent information to our customers. We do offer promotions and discounts when you sign up. If you had called and requested certain channels the agent may have upgraded your package to accommodate your request.

All of our programming and prices are listed online for easy viewing as well. If you still have a concern regarding your bill you are always encouraged to let us know so we can resolve it for you.

secboy71
Stonewall, Manitoba, Canada #162428

direct tv lied to me too so I don't think it matters who you go with. The industry encourage lies for money. Basically, if the sales rep will lie for money, they are promoted.