Harwood Heights,Illinois
1.7

Update by user Aug 10, 2016

Somerset, Ohio. Not Illinois!

Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2016

I don't know, if this has more to do with the crooks, that sucked us into this ***. I don't remember the name of the agent. They are in Maysville, Ohio. They are lying cheating pieces of ***.

We had tried Dish, years ago, when we signed up through Dish1up, out of Cincinnati, Ohio. Glenn Beck was advertising for them.

They set an install date, and didnt show up. We had cancelled Direct. We reset, and were stood up again. After that, I wasn't so kind, and they came out. The installer was very polite. He had driven 2.5 hours, to get here. He explained to me, that he would have to come back, to install my local channel bracket. The one he had, was broken. He told me, they had told him, to get the dish installed, even though he'd told them he didn't have any more brackets, and this one was broken. This was to rope us in. I was ready to forget the whole deal, but I didnt find out about the bracket, until the installer was almost done. He came back out, several days later, and installed the bracket. We kept this "service", for several weeks, before we called and told them to get it off of our property. If a pigeon flew by, and ***, we'd lose our signal. We returned to Direct.

Two salesmen (lying trash), stopped by, one afternoon, and promised us, that Dish had improved. Definitely NOT TRUE.

These same liars, fed us a line of ***, about Exede. I told them, we used to have, Wild Blue, before we signed up with Hughes. They promised us, fantastic service, with half again as much data.

I almost came unglued, when i found out (first billing) that I was paying Wild Blue, and they hadn't told me this was the same miserable company. Of course, by now, i'm stuck with this garbage. I can't wait, until my contract is up. Both of these dishes will be moved, to my front fence, on a busy highway, advertising how well I like their "service".

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Channel Bracket Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 10, 2016.

Comments