Lexington, Oklahoma

I want channel 9 back or im calling direct tv out!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States #933793

We are paying for the local channels, or at least that is the way that the package was sold to me when I purchased it. If we aren't going to get to see what we paid for which includes channel 9 then we shouldn't have to pay the full price.

But, I'll bet when we receive our bill that the price remains the same. In fact, it seems to me like I got a notice recently that my bill was going to go up $5.00.

This is a rip off. I watch the local channels more than any other channels and that includes all of them.

SatelliteFan
to Ann Mesa, Arizona, United States #933899

Have you read what you are actually paying for in your Residential Service Agreement? What about your Commitment?

They are available at Mydish.com/legal. I would recommend checking them out. There is a clause, not in fine print, but regular print, and on the contract bold letters, underlined, with stars around it that says "***You acknowledge and agree that DISH shall have the right to change: (A) any and all prices, fees and charges at any time and from time to time, including, without limitation, during any term commitment to which you have agreed; (B)packages, programming, programming suppliers, services offered by programming suppliers, features and functionality at any time and from time to time, including, without limitation, during any term commitment to which you have agreed; AND (C) your payment terms if you fail to make payments by your payment due date.

***You are still bound by this Agreement (including, without limitation, the RCA) if you change your residence.***Do not sign this Agreement until you have read the entire Agreement (including, without limitation, the RCA).**"

So, no, there will not be automatic credits, and the increase has nothing to do with this takedown or the FNC take down, as it was announced before either take down took place. Its for all the other channels that Dish ate the cost for throughout the year.

SatelliteFan
to Ann Mesa, Arizona, United States #933900

No, you should actually read your commitment. The increase is not for the takedown.

It is for all the channels that Dish ate the cost for throughout the year and did not raise your rates for. Such as Disney and all the ESPN's.