Update by user Jun 14, 2012

YOLO, yes I do think a business should give its customer an invoice any any and all charges.

I go into a car dealer service dept and see that oil changes are $20; we agree for them to change my oil. When done they give me an invoice (bill) even though we verbally agreed on the oil change.

I walk into a restaurant and on their menu hamburgers are $1 so I order one. When it comes I eat it and ask for the bill. They tell me there is no bill as \"we\'ve charged your credit card because we had that information and were afraid you might not pay the bill. Someone should have told you that.\"

Who wold you rather do business with?

And I am disputing the charge. Statement from dish network shows \"credit card payment\" without bothering to itemize the charges. Doesn\'t add up to me and I\'m fighting it.

Original review posted by user Apr 21, 2012

I cancelled Dish Network at the end of March, 2012. During the call I was told all commitments were satisfied, but I was still charged an early cancellation fee ($10/month for a total of $30.) Isn't this why 46 states sued Dish Network??? Deceptive practice!

And then, to show the world exactly how low they can stoop, Dish Network charged me $17.94 to return their equipment without even bothering to send me an invoice- mail or email. Andrew in customer support told me "Someone should have told you about that charge." Right! Always someone else's fault. And the $17.94 (for postage) included tax. Tax on postage ...... they don't miss anything to glut you.

Dish Network - 12 million customers and dwindling

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hey Timothy glad you don't care hope we all put u out of a job u ***

YOLO

Invoice for the return labels???LOL...

And you need it for what?

Because the paper contract, and verbal contract (Yes, it holds up in court) both discloses the $15 per label to return the equipment.Consider that your "invoice".

Reread my post. My complaint is not about the charge, but that Dish Network never bothered to invoice me. If you are truly in customer service, and the tone of your last sentence tells me you are (for Dish Network,) it might be a valuable asset to understand the problem before attempting an answer.

Good luck in your next job venture!

Again, I work for dish as a customer service representative.I'd like to point out that it is your job to read your contract before signing, if you had, you would have noticed the easily identifiable section indicating that you are responsible for returning the equipment, whether it be by you using our return shipping method provided, or your own.

You're like everybody else who calls in, complaining about every thing possible, when really it is your own fault for being so lazy and not even bothering to read a contract before signing.

Stop bothering us, we don't care, hope to never serve you again.

The comment does not reflect the position or policy of Dish Network in any way.

Stop bothering us, we don't care, hope to never serve you again.

The comment does not reflect the position or policy of Dish Network in any way.