So i received an email from dish network this morning at 8:50am advising me that my user online account has been updated and shortly after that another email thanking me for my online payment, funny thing is i never went online and change the user info or made the payment online. I called dish network customer service and the rep was so rude i then asked to speak to a manager i try to explain that i did not authorize this charge or made any changes on the online account and the manager told me thats not possible and hung up on me.

I called my bank to file a fraud dispute and they quickly file the claim for me and its pending now. i called Dish Network back and got a rep in the royalty department by the name of Jack i explained what happen plus advised him that this issue has happen a few times with another credit card that belongs to my mom where it was on file they charged with no one fiscally going online or calling in. i told him that i called them the week before to cancel the online account so this would not happen but he said that the online account was not canceled and was still active. So apparently the rep i spoke to the week before lied and never canceled the account.

The rep jack then stated he canceled the online account so no credit cards would be charged and said he file a fraud charge so they can see who had access to the account and file a trace to see what manager hung up op on me cause that same manager never noted the account that he even spoke to me.

I advised the rep in the royalty department for dish network jack that i will be contacting my local state attorneys office to file a formal complaint against dish network for fraud charges on my account. Its funny how the slogan for Dish Network when you call in is to provide world class customer service but they are lacking in this area BIG Time.

Comments

Leeds, Alabama, United States #589806

These idiots charged our credit card without our permission. Plus they damaged our drywall. We are suing them in court on tuesday.

Mike.H_DISH
League City, Texas, United States #586500

Hi Cuevas, my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH. I know this can be upsetting when it happens and I am happy to help you today.

It is never our intention to be rude to our customers and as a company we do not tolerate that type of behavior.

To get a better idea of what happen on your account, would you e-mail me with the phone number on the account? My e-mail is michael.houston@dish.com