I switched from Direct TV with the promise of saving $30.00 per month. While at work Dish Network called to install the new system. I advised that I was at work but my brother was home.

I reveived three bills which were all more than my bill with Direct TV. Each time I call they say they raised prices for everyone one month after I switched and the contract said they could change the prices whenever needed. After three months, I am livid.

I only want them to honor the terms that I agreed to. I tell them I never signed a contract and didnt know that one would be given to my 15 year old brother. How would he know the terms? Now after being transferred and no one calling me back it may be another 2-3 weeks for them to look for the contract.

According to Dish Network if I left a 15 year old there to let in the installer I authorized him to sign a contract. Does Dish Network know they dont supercede the law? Let me answer that NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's the kicker if they find he didnt sign anything, they want $99 for not being under contract. ARE THEY KIDDING?

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

I apologize there was so much confusion regarding your pricing. We make every effort to provide accurate and consistent information to our customers. There are some situations that may cause your bill to increase or change; expiration of promotions, price increases, additional receivers, additional features, additional programming. When you schedule an install appointment with us and can not make it to the house we do allow you to have some who you can leave in charge to make decisions on your behalf, however there are some restrictions. If you are not comfortable with them signing off on paperwork you are always encouraged to reschedule. If you have any other questions or would like me to look into your account on this concern please feel free to contact me.

Alicia Brink

DISH Network

Alicia.Brink@DISHNetwork.com

What a bunch of greedy bastards, I don't know how these guys are still doing business, I say there should be a boycott against them.