I called to process a payment and they inform me that the only way I can make a payment is with a debit or credit card and I do not make those payments over the phone they would not accept any other form of payment from me other than to leave my home and drive 45 minutes to what they call a payment center to make a cash payment.I don't think so.

I have the service for about 7 months and I have had to have service techs to my house 6 times and the service still doesn't work right.

They say they aren't going to charge for the tech to come out and then printed on the bill is a charge of 14 dollars for the tech service.I have had nothing but a horrible experience with this company.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of dish network customer care from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments