Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have a complaint with dish net work I've been with them for 10 years.I called tonight because we could find a channel that we were watching the other day.

The gentleman said that it was not part of the package anymore. I informed him that we just watched the channel couple of weeks ago. So he checked the system and it was free preview. Then I started to try and ask why they keep taking throngs away.

I said what can you give to keep me as a customer. Told them I'm very unsatisfied. Then he said please listen to what I need to tell you with out interrupting. When I finish you can ask question.

I was in formed that I can only call one time a month if it isn't technical issue or I will be terminated.That's a little of what happened tonight.Now am red flaged from calling in to report a problem I never heard of such a bazar thing

Review about: Dish Network Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

That's B.S. there's no such thing as a limit on when you can call. Sometimes you get a horrible person when you call who will lie like that just to get you to not call back.