Coverage Area
Style and Design

I called to dish network today to ask for some options I had about my account because I am having troubles with the service and with where I am living at right, and the reaperstaive that got my call was rude and was not helpful at all she was hurrying the call and did not let me talk she or he was interrupting me, I used to work at a calling center and I know how this job can be but they need to have some respect for the customers that are paying for the service. I have paired a lot of money and for what what a *** service that I'm getting. If I knew that this was going to happen with the service I got I would of never sign up for this I would of get another service because as well as the technesions did not explain not thing when they came to install the atena hey could of at least tell me I was not going to get signal anywhere else and now I have to pay more money to the service cut off because of you that you did not exponent anything and he resorts entice that you have are not helpful they are very rude should not be working at a place like this, I never had any problems with dish, I will never sign up for dish in the future they do not appreciate their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Customer Care.

Comments