1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user May 20, 2016

DISH Network needs to realize customers matter especially ones with service problems.

Original review posted by user May 19, 2016

DISH Network has truely captured the saying "just a number" We keep losing signal on our hopper and joey. DISH has called us regarding the matter.

We setup a appointment for Wedneday, May 4, 2016 from 8-12pm. Received an email they had to cancel the appointment. Setup new appointment for Saturday, May 14, 2016 for 12-5pm. They are suppose to call an hour prior to arrival.

Called DISH they put me on hold and came back and said the technician stated he tried calling and nobody answered. Which was a complete lie. I had my phone with me the whole time. And I checked on my appointments and my number was listed correctly.

I blew up like a monster and the customer service guy said he would give me a one time credit of $30.00, 2.00 off the outdoor package and 10.00mo for 6mos. Scheduled another appointment for Thursday, May 19, 2016 for 8-12pm. Called at 12:30 because no technician showed up. Got transferred to a supervisor and the appointment was gone.

I told him to talk to the operator I spoke to on Saturday he will remenber me. Supervisor comes back after putting me on hold and says he talked to the operator and the technician department and they didn't follow procedure and contact customer service to have us contact you. We can setup another appointment. I said I want out of my contract.

Transferred to that department. Explained my story and said I want out of my contract with no fee. She all I can do is take $20.00 off your bill for 6mos. I stated I already have 10.00 off my account and 2.00 off the package.

She states the only thing done on my account was the 30.00 credit. I stated why should I believe anything you promise me it has all been false promises. Get transferred to her supervisor same thing. Get connected to the president.

Explain my horrible service and false promises. I want out my contract with no fee. He tells me we canceled your service with the 300.00 fee. I can turn back on and setup another appointment or you can pay the fee.

What choice did I have.

Got a appointment tomorrow and I think I am just going to cancel and pay the fee. Thank you DISH Network for treating customers like a number and nothing more!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Customer Care.

I liked: Hopper.

I didn't like: How they treat customers with service isdues.

Comments