I signed up for a two year contract but after a year I had my bill go up 30 dollars!!! And I paid 6.99 a month for 60 free movie tickets and had to print it out instead of them sending them to my home!!!

I had to pay 56.00 dollars to have them help me with my DVR box and then 86.00 dollars for a dish tech person to come fix something that could have been taken care of over the phone!!! Dish Network has the worst customer service department I have ever dealt with!!! Very rude and no one speaks proper english so I can never understand anything they say and have the nerve to get upset because I have to have them repeat themselves because I can't understand them!! I'm not racist due to the fact my son is half mexican!!!

Dish Network needs to have a phone training how to be polite and have knowledge with there jobs!!!!

As soon as Google Fiber comes to my area I will cancel this *** Dish service!!! One pissed off customer that will keep as many people knowing how horrible Dish Network is✋

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

SatelliteFan

I'm going to start with the funniest piece.

"I'm not racist because my son is half Mexican".

Did you know, that you can even be Mexican, and be racist against Mexicans. I don't think you understand what racism actually means.

Secondly, the contracts are for the equipment and install. It's 2 years to receive leased equipment.

There is no actual price guarantee, however for your initial contract you are given a certain credit for the first 12 months. This is clearly described in the first part of the contract, really before anything else. Ignorance of this policy would be the consumers fault for not reading what they were signing, as it even requires initials that state you understand.

That same document you signed refers you to the RSA.

In the RSA, it clearly lists the fees. This includes the technician fees.

These can be viewed prior to obtaining service or even after getting service at mydish.com/legal. Everything mentioned here does come off as consumer ignorance rather than company fault.