Coverage Area
Style and Design

Hey, three places in reading above where I've used wrong word but anyone in tech trying knows what I meant. That is, I didn't call century link, they are fine with Apple router and cloud once it read Apple.

It's dish that can't make connection with the older Apple TV. So that's the other misstype of wrong word chosen, I'm not trying to make an Apple router work that doesn't work, it's fine, I'm trying to get the dish network to stream using old Apple TV that appears to suddenly be dormant ( not reading time capsule and router signals) to achieve setup. So my point is, if Apple network is being read but their devices can't switch from secured network to cable without customer spending 9 hours and $200 on new Apple TV and wArranty then it's unlikely to 'stick' after I do fix this now 'dead' Apple TV. their techs couldn't help you to ever know what was able to be done by customer or what they were executing because they don't even understand their remotes or any wAys tech in home or remotely might set up equipment.

There are multiple side buttons in 52.0 remote that the more knowledgeable techs utilized to troubleshoot which escalated it to apple tech support but this was definitely a step down in techs technical

Ability to resolve issue by actually doing something, at the end of the day the response was like cable company level one tech 99% of the time, not our problem. Cloud office, good security, dish in my neighborhood and zip code in Tucson.... Incompatible this far, at least if time, money, efficiency and work matters.

If you only want satellite tv, I'm sure it's fine. Picture not great unless I do stream with Apple on second tv, but so far they haven't proposed second receiver as a solution and if 3 days and 12 hours doesn't get them to suggest this or make it work with Apple, I just think they dont want this customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 29, 2016.

Comments