1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

This is the THIRD TIME my hard drive has crashed, losing all my recordings, timers, etc. The techs are great; it's corporate that sucks.

After this hard-working tech replaced the dish satellite itself (because it "was so old," he proceeded to switch out the receiver. I asked if it was the newer one & he said, "no, it's first generation. You would have had to ask for the newest one." What? After 3!

hours of labor, they give me a unit from gen 1 instead of gen 3? No upgrade on joey, no sling adapter, nothing. And this after I had to argue w/customer service who insisted she could only "ship" me a new hard drive because it is Sunday. Funny after I asked her to escalate my call, she got a tech (& his supervisor ) out today.

Buyer Beware. They do not care about you, the customer.

Techs now have a quota to sell too. $40 for a "better"

HDMI cable, screen cleaner, ...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was are dishonest, customer service, bait n switch and suck. Author liked the most tech. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments