I have sent 4 emails that has been sent without any aknowledgement I can say with all honestly I have never recieved such poor customer service from any organization in my life. Finally today after almost a month of having the service with techincal issues and them not being resolved I was able to get my account canceled.

There was no apology of the time or the inconvience I have had to endure during the brief time I was suppose to have service. I was told that waving the ETF was done only as a courtsey. My not have the service and having to take all the time I did to try to get the service working was never acknowledged. When I asked to have a address for the ceo or customer relations so I could let them know how one of thier customers was treated I was denied and threatened with the supervisor going back in the account and putting the ETF back on.

The supervisor whoose name was David told me that I couldn't speak to anyone else, and he was merely showing me a courtsey.

All I wanted was for someone to take the time and apologize for all my time and inconviences that I had to endure do to the lack of service from the installation company that is sub contracted.

But that has not happened not once. I am deeply disappointed that even my emails go unrecognized. A representative stated that it showed in my account but wouldn't it have been nice for me to have a response to the email?

Review about: Dish Network Installation.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with DISH Network.

I apologize that you had such a bad experience. Due to the limited information on the statement I am unsure to what type of technical issues you were having. We make every effort to resolve any technical issues through not only our agents who are trained to trouble shoot and resolve issues over the phone with you, but also online at our website we provide trouble shooting steps as well as agents you can chat with. I apologize if none of these steps were successful in resolving your concern.

We would love to have you back as a customer and would be more than happy to assist you with any unresolved concerns or questions.

If you still need assistance please feel free to let us know.You can also email me at Alicia.Brink@dishnetwork.com