This complaint is directed to Chairman of the Board JOSEPH P CLAYTON and CEO CHARLES W.ERGEN.

today 24 aUG 2012 I discovered that DISH NETWORK had the worst policies and CUSTOMER SERVICE I have encountered in my 75 years. I have been a DISH customer most of 20 years. I currently have a bundled account with Century Link and according to them my contract expired some time ago and as Century Link no longer bundles new customers with Century Link I decided to try DIRECT TV instead. Century Link cancelled DISH and set up a new account with DIRECT, I called DISH to canx and was told I have five months to go on my contract.

Asking for a Supervisor to help she told me the reason is: I supposedly talked to a person named TRAVIS out of their executive offices who advised me to go on line and get HD for my account. I do remember speaking with someone about lowering my current rates and was advised they couldn't lower rate however they could give me HD FREE, I do not remember ever going on line and doing anything with DISH. I was advised by this supervisor if I wanted to canx my account I could buy out the last five months at some ridiclous rate and I would have to return their black box and something from top of the satellite dish along with the remote and the box to return it in would cost me an additional $17. and some cents.

I was totally disgusted and this supervisor was down right nasty.

BE VERY VERY CAREFUL OF DOING ANY KIND OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND THE BEST THING TO PROTECT YOURSELF WOULD BE NEVER TO USE THEM.THIS IS MY OPINION OF THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

hollins1,

I wanted to let you know that we always appreciate useful feedback if you could please tell me what concerns or issues you had with the service! You can email me at michael.lemar@dish.com so we can discuss this further and I'll look forward to speaking with you!

Mark,

I came across your post and wanted to help!What type of issues were you having with the service that made you cancel?

If you could provide me with some details about that and email me your account number, I can have a look and assist further.My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I hope to hear from you!

DanB@Dish Network

I'm sorry to hear that we have lost you as a customer. I will be more than happy to ensure that you dispute was handled properly. Please send me an email at:Daniel.Busa@dish.com

I had dish network about 6 t0 7 year's ago.They were so bad that i could not wait for my contract to end.Once my contract ended i never looked back at dish network for any reason.Dish network and Comcast is the worst two network's in the world.

I have been with Dish before.They have great customer service before the sale, but once they get that agreement and money they are done with you.

When you are at the end of your contract and it is time to renew customer service is all of a sudden excellent again.Until you renew.