Called Dish Network to cancel the service. They counter offered a great deal.

Told them that I'll think about it and call back. Called back in 30 minutes and a different agent picks up the phone and completely denies the offer. They were not even willing to work with me and added a return fee for equipment. Definitely Dish Network does not know how to talk to customers.

Last agent and supervisor were rude on the phone. I do not want to work with a company whose customer service representative do not honor their commitments and better to take my business elsewhere.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

Conroe, Texas, United States #738955

The last poster,

I'm sorry you that feel way as we always strive to provide our valued customers with the highest quality support in the industry. We'd hate to see you go and if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com along with some details of your concerns with the billing, I'll look forward to hearing from you to get them straightened out.

I know how you feel dish had crappy service and the customer support is a joke! All the agents are *** *** monkeys that are just there to make everything more implicated and cost you money with their *** fees.

I'm a current customer and as soon as my contracts up I'm done.

Dish can suck my big fat ***.

(P.s. Everyone who works for dish deserves to get hit by a bus)

Aurora, Colorado, United States #708347

Cary,

It would be my pleasure to assist you in getting your situation worked out if you wouldn't mind emailing me your account number so I can have a look! My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I look forward to speaking with you!

Aurora, Colorado, United States #708343

Anonymous,

I can see where you're coming from with that and in order to releave some of the stress this has caused, please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com with some details of the offer so I have a good understanding of what happened. Thank you for your efforts and I hope to hear from you!

Bend, Oregon, United States #699139

They did the same thing to me.

What commitment was not honored? In their commitment the customer is responsible for the return of equipment.

There was no mention of violated commitment.

Just disgruntled customer. I would go off that