On Monday afternoon, after I came home from some errands, I was going to watch some tv, and turned on the DVR reviever. What I saw didn't sit with me.

Dish Network had cut off the programming and when I called them, the first person I spoke to claimed their was a supposed fraud watch on the account, which was baloney.Second person I spoke to claimed that the first person I spoke to didn't know what they were talking about and wanted me to be on a cordless phone, which I don't have or on a cellphone and I'm not about to give these fraudsters my cellphone number, claiming there was supposed troubleshooting with the recievers, which was baloney. I told this person, that they either restore the programming in full within 15 minutes or they could cancel the account and send me the boxes to return their equipment.

All they were willing to do, until I did their bs troubleshooting which wasn't need, was restore the programming for 48 hours until I gave in to their fraud that there was supposed trouble with the receievers and this supposed fraud watch, in which case Dish Network would try and suck more money out of me.Needless to say, I didn't *** on their attempt to commit fraud, cancelled the account and told them to send the boxes, and that I was done with them. Second person even claimed I would be getting a refund of $64.00 which I highly doubt will happen.Then on Tuesday, Dish Network decides to call, knowing their attempt to commit fraud had failed, and they offer to restore the programming, and I didn't *** on that one either, as it would thanks to them and what they pulled on Monday charge me a bunch of money to get the programming restored.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Account.

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #597399

It is not fraud to ask for an alternate call back number, and it is not fraud to ask you to go through troubleshooting to check problems.

Do you wear a tin foil hat?