Dish Network damaged my roof

159 of 1651 Dish Network reviews

installer in 12/12/14 installed a dish on my roof and my roof started taking on water and now the roof is rotted out their is a large dip where the dish is still mounted I kept having problems with the service had a tech come out multiple time always had to reset the dish and not a one of them let me know it was sinking into the roof even tried to hid the fact that they didn't seal it to begin with by sealing it the *** happen to drop and forget his tube of sealer I found it and guess what it has a date on it and it was not 2014 go figure now I am being denied my claim because dish says it was a independent contractor that installed it tell me do you let independent contractors drive your DISH NETWORK Vans I will sue for the repairs, mold damage, and medical bills that is acquired from the exposure to black mold this is not over not by a long shot.My family have been loyal customers of Dish Network for years, the past year and a half and prior to moving where I am now for 12 years and for what they have made off of me as a customer to be talk to and treated as lower life for that does not deserve customer service, I own my own business and I go the extra mile for my customers I could not live with my self if I treated a customer the way my family and I have been treated when my contract is up I will be done with dish forever, further more you are taking for grated the power of social media today big mistake I will take photos and video and post them on as many social media sites and I can and will do it daily, to go along with the local news media that I have already made aware of this issue and again I will seek legal action.

sincerely, one G d mad customer.5/24/16 stay tuned pictures and video to come very soon!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Coverage Area

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
just fix my home i dont want money just fix my home have some principle i live by them you should to
Product or service
Bad Customer Service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #853786 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dish Network? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
159 of 1651 Dish Network reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.