Snow Camp, North Carolina
Coverage Area
Style and Design

installer in 12/12/14 installed a dish on my roof and my roof started taking on water and now the roof is rotted out their is a large dip where the dish is still mounted I kept having problems with the service had a tech come out multiple time always had to reset the dish and not a one of them let me know it was sinking into the roof even tried to hid the fact that they didn't seal it to begin with by sealing it the *** happen to drop and forget his tube of sealer I found it and guess what it has a date on it and it was not 2014 go figure now I am being denied my claim because dish says it was a independent contractor that installed it tell me do you let independent contractors drive your DISH NETWORK Vans I will sue for the repairs, mold damage, and medical bills that is acquired from the exposure to black mold this is not over not by a long shot.My family have been loyal customers of Dish Network for years, the past year and a half and prior to moving where I am now for 12 years and for what they have made off of me as a customer to be talk to and treated as lower life for that does not deserve customer service, I own my own business and I go the extra mile for my customers I could not live with my self if I treated a customer the way my family and I have been treated when my contract is up I will be done with dish forever, further more you are taking for grated the power of social media today big mistake I will take photos and video and post them on as many social media sites and I can and will do it daily, to go along with the local news media that I have already made aware of this issue and again I will seek legal action.

sincerely, one G d mad customer.5/24/16 stay tuned pictures and video to come very soon!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of dish network tv installation from Dish Network and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to "just fix my home i dont want money just fix my home have some principle i live by them you should to".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

They are scumbags but to say your health was at risk is a bit dramatic. Did you ever go after the installer?