1.3

Dish lies. They promise lots with great price, but they are wrong on all counts.

They play game with your package, without your permission and charge more for far less. U get no channels u want, and if u want your channells u have to pay through the nose. DISH CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.

i left directtv for what seemed a great deal, but i ended up losing all my favorite channells, and paying far more t. Get what i had with directtv.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Unsupported508 is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Littleton, Colorado, United States #954923

Unsupported508,

I'm sorry you feel that way and would be happy to help you if I could please get your account number and four-digit PIN at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can see what we have going on.

Mesa, Arizona, United States #954178

What channels would those be? Dish has actually been dropping the packages channels are available in, not raising. You may have experienced free preview channels, which you would never have been paying for.