2.4

Albuqurque, that was a low thing for Dish to do. TWC just did that to me and I called them and cancelled it.

People who deal with " Dish" networks should be careful. When I first had Dish their programming seemed pretty good compared to TWC. Slowly the price increases started and I noticed a change in programming. I would look and the program would be changed and I couldn't figure out why.

I blocked all

X channels and then researched about " dish" networks on the web. Unless your absolutely sure your safe you should know that " dishes can be hacked by other people just like any common cell phone or anything that uses wireless capabilities. I couldn't stop the channel from changing so I checked the TV source on my TV remote control and saw " Free Air"! Okay, now they are not only hacking you but Dish is charging you and they're using what is called " Free Air" to do it!

Once you see " Free Air" as your source you can be sure that your either being hacked or Dish Network is using Free air and charging you for it. You can go to EBay and buy a box that will bring so called Free Air AKA WI Fi into your home directly, set up your own " hot spot" and get rid of Dish and Direct TV! In the world of telecommunications buyer beware! Decent people who trust in these people to do right, pay them and get bad service and then get treated like Albuqurque did is just wrong!

Albuquerque!

I would put in a complaint to the FCC if I were you or just refuse to pay them. They'll settle with you rather than take it to court.

It's time for people to take a stand against these corporations who have the market tied up and force people to be subject to their outrageous demands! Good luck!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). anniam222 is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments