Dish Network sells you a service, when they can't perform they charge if you cancel what you never got.

They drilled holes in my wall and caused $200.00 worth of damage to my home, four days after that they sent me a supposed signed agreement saying I allowed them to do whatever the wanted to get cables installed.The cables were already there and they pulled them out and lost them in the walls.

Their installer smelled like a month old ash tray and complained the entire time on both his attempts to install and get a signal. The signal would break up lose the picture and sound in the middle of what you were trying to watch. The second installer tightened a cable and made sure we were sent an email saying they could drill holes etc. and not be responsible.

There so called expert resolution customer service reps are nothing but wanna be bullies who read off cheat sheets.

They have so far sent me a bill for $289.25 because I cancelled, charged me to send their equipment back, billed my credit card for $355.04 figured out they may not have a signed contract, say then they will bill me $99.00.There is a probable solution and probably only one way to stop these Thiefs and that is if anyone they have screwed takes the time to complain to their States Attorney General Enough complaints and they will act, I filed one and will with the ftc, consumer affairs, BBB and my credit card company who has placed their payment in dispute as they have several other complaints on this same providor.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

rakafrat,

I'm very sorry to hear that it came to that. I'm always here to help if we can assist you further with anything, so please keep us in mind on here. I wish you a wonderful day today!

rakafrat

Already played all your BS games - complaint settled by Arkansas Attorney General - Complete Refund - Dish never needs to contact me again. :grin

Rakafrat,

It would be my pleasure to help you with that as I came across your post and found it interesting!I can definitely understand your frustration from that and would like to get it looked into and fixed.

What I encourage you to do is email me your account number so I can take a look and provide the best resolution.My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to speaking with you!