I SIGNED UP WITH DISH, MOVING FROM DIRECT TV BECAUSE THEIR BASIC SERVICE WAS CHEAPER THAN DIRECT TV (19.95/MONTH), EXPLAINING SEVERAL TIMES THAT MY ONLY INTEREST WAS IN PBS, AND ONLY PBS, AS I HAVE NO INTEREST IN SPORTS, MOVIES, SPECIALS, OR ANY OF THE OTHER JUNK WHATSOEVER.IN ORDER NOT TO HAVE TO MESS WITH BILLS I FOOLISHLY SIGNED UP FOR AUTO PAY ON MY AMEX ACCOUNT, ASSUMING THAT I WAS DEALING WITH A REPUTABLE COMPANY THAT ADHERED TO NORMAL, ETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES.

I RECENTLY REALIZED THAT I HADN'T WATCH EVEN AN HOUR A MONTH, AND THAT "MASTERPIECE THEATER" AND "MYSTERY" (MY MAIN INTERESTS) ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE, I DECIDED TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT ALTOGETHER, AND WAS ASTONISHED TO LEARN THAT MY DISH ACCOUNT HAD BEEN "UPGRADED" IN 2010, WITHOUT MY CONSENT, KNOWLEDGE, OR DESIRE, TO A "HIGHER" SERVICE WHICH INCLUDED HBO, SPORTS CHANNELS, AND ALL OTHER MANNERS OF JUNK THAT I HAD IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS EXPLAINED THAT I HAD NO INTEREST IN , AND THAT DISH HAD EXTRACTED $105,35 A MONTH FROM MY AMEX ACCOUNT SINCE 2010!!!!

SO FOR 53 MONTHS DISH HAS FRAUDULENTLY EXTRACTED MORE THAN $85.00 MORE THAN I HAD AGREED TO, FROM MY AMEX ACCOUNT FOR "SERVICE" THAT I DIDN'T WANT, AGREE TO, OR USED!THIS IS FRAUD, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, AND ANYONE WHO BEHAVES IN THIS MANNER BELONGS IN JAIL!!

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Mobile, Alabama, United States #844275

Sorry that this happen to you lord knows DISH NETWORK and CUSTOMER SERVICE has a lot to REAP and believe me they will REAP!!!!!!!!

Mobile, Alabama, United States #844272

Dish is A RIP OFF MASTER don't give them your DEBIT CARD they will take money without your consent

Salem, Missouri, United States #836666

Maybe you should have reviewed your Amex bill.

Sacramento, California, United States #833724

Not checking your credit card statement for years? Wow! I have a nice timeshare in Nigeria for $19.99 a month, interested?

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #829567