Coverage Area
Style and Design

I rented my house and told the tenants if you get a dish no roof 4 tomes I told them, guess what the tried to install on garage roof,didn't work so they moved it to the shed roof and now I have two damaged roofs. Can anyone help me?

7085410723 I tried to get help from dish , they sent a guy out and he said the someone took the footing off and more or less blamed me.

Garage is leaking and now I must get a lawyer who wants 3,000 retainer fee plus 250 per hour. Is there any free legal help out there?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of did not take responsibility for damage and are ignoring mt phone calls. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dish network installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6000. Dish Network needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments