Dish network was called and I told them that we were having problems with the reciever, So they asked what model did we have, and I told them we have been having too many problems.and everytime we call them they want us to pay for another reciever, I told them we weren`t paying for another one, so he said he would up grade us for free and we wouldn`t be charged no extra, the bill would be the same as long as we would agree to a 2 year contract.

But when we recieved a bill it was 200 dollars more than the last bill . they lied to us and I repeatly asked them will the bill be the same and they replied yes. the person I was talking to had a foreign accent. we call them and told them to disconnect the service we dont want it and send a box so we can send their equipment back.

we call the credit card company and explain to them about the sales person dishonesty.We were with Dish network for 9 years prior to this.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #660592

We would hate to see you go and if you haven't already gotten this issue resolved, please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com and let me know what issues you were having with the receiver. I can take a look at our options and see what you qualify for. Thank you!