For the second time inn 2 years someone has opened an account with Dish using my ss#. I have never had Dish nor do I want to.

Once again I have to contact the FTC, go to the police station and file out a report, fill out a freedom of information act form and go back to pick up police report, send to Dish and then file complaints with all 3 credit bureaus. Why????? Because obviously Dish does nothing to confirm the information. The first account was opened in Texas, the second in Georgia.

I have NEVER lived in either of those states. In fact I have lived in my home for 28 years.

Time for Dish to do their due diligence and make sure these frauds don't continue.

This person wrote the review because of "identity theft for 2nd time" of dish network account from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to "block my social security number at dish. i will never open an account with them".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments