Tech replaced our receiver.Tech took our receiver.

Dish sent us a box to mail back receiver. We contacted Dish and told them Tech took receiver. Dish said everything resolved - throw box away. Dish then billed us $425 for unreturned receiver.

We call Dish - have to talk with 4 people. Get run around. On phone for almost 2 hours. Finally get Dish to agree to credit us.

Get Credit. Next month - Dish debits $425 again. Statement says they billed us for our "REFUND". Talk to 3 more people for another 1.5 hours.

Dish says they didn't debit us again - as I'm looking at my bank account online while I talk to them showing the debit. Finally they agree to credit us -will get in 4-5 days. 7 days later no credit. Talk to dish again - 3 more people and another 1.5 hours.

They want to credit us $367 because they are going to prepay our next statement. Not good enough. We want our money back. My guess is next month they will yet again charge us $425.00 Letter to CEO sent over a week ago - no response as of yet.

Customer service, Supervisors are all incompentent.

If they had taken 2 minutes to look at our statements they could figure it out.

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

:eek WOW! I was considering using DISH, but my gosh...the reviews are really scarey. I will truly have to thing about this.

BeckiB@DISH

Hello Rtvrlover! My name is Becki Barned, with DISH Network. I do apologize for the frustrations with these charges and the credits. I would be more than happy to look at your account and get this resolved. Can you please e-mail me at becki.barned@dishnetwork.com? Thank you!

Becki Barned