If Fox News doesn't come back on I will be calling Direct TV! I have been a customer of Dish for 15 years and loved it, but no Fox will end Dish for me!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network fox news for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Gainesville, Florida, United States #926673

Nobody appreciates being caught in the middle of a corporate dispute. Neither side is making any friends by their actions.

Federal Way, Washington, United States #925655

I fired them for that plus a local channel they decided not to pay for. Direct TV will give $200 gift card to offset Dish's cancelation fee.

One caveat, be prepared to be brow beaten by the girl in the Phillipines, who I have to admit is tenacious. It took me nearly an hour before they gave up.