Hardin, Montana
2.0

We have had dish for over a year now and on 1-8-16 dish network called us and explained that they had to come out to our home and install a new updated receiver and that we would be charged a security deposit of $150.00 on our next bill and that we would also receive a $20.00 month off our bill as a discount. we argued this with dish as this was not in our contract that we would be charged further security deposits.

all dish network done was be rude and tell us we will loose service if not agreed to pay the $150. upon further debate on this with the dish technician on the phone he got extremely rude in telling us that this $150 is only a minimal amount ant anyone can afford this along with several other rude comments.

we refuse to allow dish to treat us this way with their rudeness and attitudes as well as their what I call fraudulent activities so we are in the progress of switching to direct tv. it is apparent dish tv is out of control

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Account.

Reason of review: the new required security deposit and attitude and rudeness.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Good till now, Now it stinks of corruption, I enjoyed till now, Good till 1-8-16.

I didn't like: Now it sucks of corruption.

Comments