Dish Network has Horrible, horrible, horrible service.Almost everyday we loose complete service from ten minutes to a couple of hours and this is in Dish Network had Horrible, horrible, horrible service.

almost everyday we loose complete service-no picture-from ten minutes to a couple of hours and this is in In perfect weather to poor weather. This has been taking place for A full year. they came out and could not fix it. Now we have to pay a 259 cancelation fee plus 35 to send the equipment back.

Do Not buy into this service.

And Everyone who has experienced this please file with the BBB.They should not be able to get away with this thievery.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

MikeLDISH123

Delll,

It would be my pleasure to assist you with this situation as I found it interesting! Please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can have a look and get it all straightened out.

I totally agree.the customer representatives give out incorrect information .

My account was suspended due to a credit card on file had expired. When I called the explained I could go to Wal-Mart. I went to Wal-Mart who informed my I needed a paper bill. My bill is electronic on line.

I called from the store a Dish Representative who gave me the next location to pay cash and assured me that after paying my services would be on within an 1 or 2. After the stated time I then was in formed my service would be on within 4 hours.

So after 7 phone calls Some rudely discover the company I used which they recommended and signed the contract would process my cash payment within two payments.If I had non I would have just paid the next morning.

Do not use Dish.

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #709361

Anonymous,

I can see your frustration with this and would be more than happy to help you! Please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can review your information and all possible options. We hated to have seen you go and I hope to hear from you!

Also, complain to your state Attorney General's office. 46 State Attorney Generals, In 2009, compelled this company into an Assurance of Voluntary Compliance, AVC because of so many of these types of consumer complaints.

The AG's need to be notified of consumer complaints so they can monitor this company for noncompliance.

If you have the records for the service request because of loosing so much of the service, you may not be bound to the contract.

A contract implies performance, so if you are not receiving the service on a regular basis, then the company is in breach of the contract.