Two heart attacks, lost job because of health, and had open-heart surgery.

Had to move in with family so I closed my account, and paid last bill. Now have been sent to collection agency for cancelling my service.

I have no ability to pay this, and Dish Network refuses to help me out at all even though I am in a very bad situation. Thay also said they would NOT send me to collections, but 30 days after their "promise" I have started to get letters from a debt collection agency. This company has no soul.

I paid them for the service that I used/ We hire companies like Dish Network to service our live, not to hound us to our graves. I would not have cancelled my service if I did not lose my home, but what can I do now?

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Comments

I've just set up a website for those of us who are having issues with Dish Network go to www.Ihatedishnetwork.webs.com. You will be prompted to register, there is no fee, after that you can post you comments to the site. I will do my best to make sure Dish Network sees them all.

Mike.H_DISH

Hello my name is Mike Houston of DISH Network customer service. I want to start by saying Bobeee I am very sorry that you had a bad customer experience when you called in. We always try to make everyone a priority, I would like to look over this for you and help and see what I can do.