Dish network has terrible customer service!!!I have a receiver problem since one month ago.
After being on phone with useless so-call technical support for more than three hours, they finally decide to send me a new receiver. Nightmare started here. I was told for a three days ETA. After one week, did not receive anything.
I called them again, I was told "I, the customer gave the wrong address" The funny thing is that they send me the replacement remote before with the correct address. I could not figure out how could they copy/paste the correct address to the wrong address. I was suggested to contact UPS by myself (yes, Dish network ask the customer to correct their mistake). It turned out UPS has returned the receiver back to the dish network.
However, Dish network told me that I have to called them again to ask them to redeliver it. Correct, it is customer's mistake, so customer has to call again. Called again two days later, I was told the receiver has been re-delivered. One week later, I still did not get it.
So I called again, now I was told they have not get the original receiver back yet, and the customer representative keep saying it is all my, the customer's fault.
I asked to talk to her supervisor, she put me on hold for 15 minutes and transfer me to the voice mail!!!!This is ridiculous!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received a letter from Dish for $39.99 a month plus 1 free flex pack (additional channels) and a $200 pre-pd card for new and former customers. After setting everything..."
- "Yup, just opened my mailbox to pull out a letter with Polish writing all over it, offering Polish programming for $20 for 12 months, from what I can gather. ..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "Disgusted is not the word to explain my horrid experience that I had with progresso soup... Went to boil the soup over the stove and a large maggot was in..."
- "I received the "wedding" dress and it looks nothing like the picture. The fabric is cheap. The sleeve were not longsleeve, the buttons don't match the holes.Some of..."
- "I placed an on 9/13 and signed up for Walmart's 2 day shipping pass to try free for 30 days. When I ordered the items that totaled under $50, the..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."