Dish network has terrible customer service!!!I have a receiver problem since one month ago.

Related: Dish Network - Don't buy the Dish bad reception and srvc

After being on phone with useless so-call technical support for more than three hours, they finally decide to send me a new receiver. Nightmare started here. I was told for a three days ETA. After one week, did not receive anything.

I called them again, I was told "I, the customer gave the wrong address" The funny thing is that they send me the replacement remote before with the correct address. I could not figure out how could they copy/paste the correct address to the wrong address. I was suggested to contact UPS by myself (yes, Dish network ask the customer to correct their mistake). It turned out UPS has returned the receiver back to the dish network.

However, Dish network told me that I have to called them again to ask them to redeliver it. Correct, it is customer's mistake, so customer has to call again. Called again two days later, I was told the receiver has been re-delivered. One week later, I still did not get it.

So I called again, now I was told they have not get the original receiver back yet, and the customer representative keep saying it is all my, the customer's fault.

I asked to talk to her supervisor, she put me on hold for 15 minutes and transfer me to the voice mail!!!!This is ridiculous!!!

Review about: Customer Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

AliciaB_DISH

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I’m with DISH Network.

I apologize about the length of time it took to get you your replacement equipment. When we send out equip it is shipped to the physical address on file, if your billing address is different we need to verify which address you want it sent to. I know that sometimes it can take a long time to finish all trouble shooting steps over the phone; however it is necessary to ensure customers do not have to wait to receiver a replacement if it is not needed.

You are not required to contact UPS if you do not wish to; this is an option to help speed up the delivery time if the receiver is still with UPS in your area.We try to assist all of customers to the best of our ability and hope that if you have any other concerns or questions you please let us know.