Wish I would have read this at first.This is so true.My account is all messed up thanks to this $49.99 charge that just hit my account.It showed pending for 3 days.I called them they ack like they didn't know what I was talking about and said the charge will fall off if it's still pending.Well it never fell off it went through and messed up my account.They never said anything about this fee.Not saying I wouldn't have got the service but I would have waited till I got paid to pay the $49.99 as well as the first month service and tax.I had enough to cover the first month service and it would have left me with $48.97.The crazy thing is I had ALOT of small things to go through my account not knowing about the $49.99that I did not subtract from my bank records.I started getting notices in the mail saying I had a $34.00 fee from my bank on stuff that was like $3.33, $4.15, $7.11, $9.97 and $ 2.17 which is only $26.73.Here I am thinking ok once my check hit $22.24 plus my check but instead I have 6 overdraft fees that hit.I had $1.03 less of the $49.99 and it over drew my account along with the other 5 items.It wouldn't be so mad if I knew about the fee.I could have went added the $1.03 to my account if I knew.Now my total fees for this in overdrafts not including the first month service is $280.72.This is crazy.This is my rent money they just messed over me with.SO WRONG!!!

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Comments

Sonora, Texas, United States #687146

Dish Network- I have auto pay set up on my account for the 25th of the month. I decide I want to pay with a different credit card, so on the 23rd I pay my full balance.

Then on the 25th, that balance that I already paid $183.80 was taken from my bank account. I have called my bank, they cannot stop it or do anything. Dish says there is nothing they can do... that when you have auto pay, you are supposed to make changes up to 7 days before your due date.

I ask.. then why would your online system not tell me that or give me a warning before I made the payment..

so I have to wait till their system shows the payment has went thru before they can refund me... even though the money is already withdrawn from my bank account :(

If 49.99 can "mess up" your account, maybe you should consider not paying to watch TV.

NoDishFerMe,

I'd like to provide you with some assistance to that as I found it interesting! What would be a big help is if you could email me your account number so I can look over your billing and get it straightened out for you.

I'll be delighted to help you with the concerns you've been having with your monthly bills and see what I can do. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to your response!

Theyll get you not just with hidden charges, but theyll nickel and dime you to death as well.

BEFORE you signup make sure you ask about every single charge you will be paying monthly - after any automatically included promos like a free dvr or movie channels free for three months.

Youll be shocked to see what youll really be paying.

That lil ol $39.99 package can quickly jump to $75 per month with a $5 fee for not having a home telephone, additional rental fees for each addtl tv receiver needed, local channel fees, on and on. Plus if you dont explicitly cancel any movie channels or other additional programming you will find yourself paying the full regular monthly subscription charge for them as well.

Its hard and time consuming to find your real monthly total, and they make it that way on purpose.

Dang Mr. Black got owned.

I totally have to agree with mister timothy, ignorant people like this one who posted about the extra charges are just to proud to admit that they made the mistake and the have to call and *** about things that are not a companies fault but their own because they are too lazy to research or read the flyer they receive in the mail.

I feel bad for the customer service reps because of people like this. Stay strong timothy and continue to be a great customer service rep while providing world class customer service.

The use of the word "***" is offensive, not because it's vulgar but rather because it's not a true representation of my name. If my name were Richard, then I'd understand the use of the word but since it's not, I'm insulted by the lack of intelligence thereof in using such slander. Please only call someone a *** if their name is Richard.

Alas! You\'ve uncovered my true identity.

Whatever shall I do?

But really \"Mr. Black, you must be another one of those customers who thinks everything that happens is the fault of someone else, while in all actuality, youre not smart enough to understand a bill.

Dear customers, please over look Timothy Dickheads ignorance, and that is his real name.He works here at Dish network as a toilet cleaner and sometimes when one of the terminals is empty he get on the tube and shows his ignorance.

Hahahahaha I work for dish's customer service and all I hear all day every day is people complaining about their Bill. All I have to say is manage your money better.

The 49.99 would have been a third party charge for going through a retailer and not dish directly. Do a little research next time and quit blaming others for your laziness.

This comment does not reflect dish networks opinions or policies.

This comment does not reflect dish networks opinions or policies.