Every time I received my bill, it was incorrect. Then when I cancelled, I had a 200.00 visa card from Direct TV to change back and the 200.00 would help offset the early termination fee.

That was over 2 month's ago I canceled Dish. Then they charged 220+ on my credit card and have yet to give me any final bill reflecting the amount. I called them, got the run around, asked for a supervisor and received their voice mail. I left a message and was never called back.

I told them on the phone I would dispute the credit card charge unless they provided me a final bill. Still no Bill.

Comments

CheriTDISH12

Hi, my name is Cheri Torres and I work on the Social Media Team at DISH. I can definitely understand your frustration with this and would like to help! Can you please send me an email at Cheri.Torres@Dish.com with your account information? I look forward to assisting you.

Cheri Torres