Last November we had a DVR for HD channels installed by Dish for my husbands TV downstairs in his "man cave". The DVR was supposed to be able to record on his TV and mine upstairs.

From the time it was installed we've had nothing but trouble with it. Mainly, my TV freezes constantly and it takes about 10 minutes or so before it re-cycles and comes back on. We have called them numerous times and have had 5 service techs come to the house. They have re-wired cable, switched DVR from downstairs to upstairs and we have had 3 different DVR's sent to us to change out. Nothing works right.

We cannot program anything from my husbands TV on the remote. My TV still freezes up every day and if I set something to record, it will usually be "split" because the TV has gone off some time during that recording period.

We are so frustrated with Dish Network. They said there isn't anything else they can do. They give us $10/month off on our bill. Big deal!

Unfortunately, when we got the DVR system installed last year, we had to sign up for 3 years!! What a rip off company they are.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments